CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Monday, November 30, 2009

I thought this love would never end.

Time pass so fast we together nearly 5 years liao. Still remember you promised me we can get marry after my ORD and i'll work hard to get a flat of my own. Guess im the only one holding on to the promise. Those photo i took with you, you always ask me why i dun wan take properly one ? cos i wanna save the best for our wedding photo maybe is i too stupid liao

Just 1 month in London & you changed totally. 1st 2 week in London is your study period and you called everyday. The last 2 week is your free time & you can walk around town to town but you call and tell me that the HI CARD over there are expensive and so you didnt call for the whole week. How EXPENSIVE can it be that you don't even bother to call? Do you know how worry and lonely i am in singapore?

When you need me you call but when you can enjoy you just throw me aside.

Those photo i saw and the Lies you make. I guess this time we're really over

I still plan alot program for us when you are back from London, all is gone



YOU'RE THE FIRST I LOVE THE MOST AND THE FIRST WHO HURT ME MOST

0 comments: